|Doctor Clayton Forrester: Pioneer in Finding Crap|
Back in April 1996, a small site called Tenchi's Vault of Anime MSTings was born, built
around the cult-favorite comedy series Mystery Science Theater 3000 and the then fledgeling world
of anime fandom.
Soon, a funny thing began to happen.
Word caught on, more people contributed, and the Vault of Anime MSTings's popularity
grew, until it spun into a mass depository of MSTings (the fanfiction of the Mystery Science Theater)
and most of all a diverse community from all walks of Geekdom: anime, gaming, roleplaying and other
It is now 2006, and the world of Geekdom has changed considerably: MST3K's faded to the DVD
shelves and online archives, anime is now a mainstream phenomenon.
Some things are certain. Comics are still trying to get taken as Serious Art (tm).
The power of the INTERNET has enabled any aspiring artist and writer to share his or her talents with
the world (The disadvantage being any aspiring artist and writer to share his or her talents with
And there are even more cheesey movies, along with cheese of other flavors...
It's a bold new age for Geekdom... and age for Crap (tm)
|FAQs: Learn how you can contribute to Everything What Is Crap
- EWIC FAQ v1.5 So what's the deal on EWIC, and how can you contribute? Visit here, Starfighter!
- SVAM MSTing v7.5 Interested in writing MSTings and submitting
them to EWIC? THIS IS YOUR FIRST STOP
|STAFF: Who the heck's in charge of this crazy thing?!
- Timothy McLees (Owner/Webmaster) A long-time
fan of MST3K, Anime and comics. Known for his legendary Crap Sense for movies, he also
has a nose for odd comics and fanfiction.
- Seth Triggs (Host) Has supplied the Vault of MSTings,
and now EWIC, with much needed crash-space since 1999.
- RJ Bachler (Moderator: EWIC/SVAM LiveJournal Community)
Known for his Idle Fu and Patented Kung Fu Grip. Sergeant RJ keeps the chathall and LJ Terror Free
|COPYRIGHT INFO: Who Owns What, and Please Don't Sue
- By clicking on any link you consent to read or view the materials in question and
acknowledge any warnings given.
- Everything What is Crap/EWIC © Tim McLees
- EWIC's articles and parody works are copyright © by their respective authors. No challenge
of copyright is intended by any work posted here.
- All original images and works are copyright © their respective creators & companies
- Dr Clayton Forrester © Best Brains, inc